Consulting at a Higher Level
With all the today’s global uncertainty, a lot of companies are looking at bringing back some or all of their production back home. If your company is looking at installing a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or looking to modify one, it can be daunting; working with multiple vendors who supply exceedingly complex (and expensive) machines or tools, all with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project management nightmare, especially if you are trying to run your business.
- Teaming up with our pick and place partners, Restronics Northern California can help coordinate and manage this herculean task. Working with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines needed for your line (even if we do not have a direct relationship with the manufacturer).
- Manage the delivery logistics, being sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the software compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Ensure your people are trained.