Thank you for coming to the Restronics Northern California website. This site has been designed to be a resource for our Manufacturer Partners, our Distribution Partners, and of course, our Customer Partners.
The website is built to educate, inform, and be a place to get ideas and leave ideas. It is very important to me that our website is of value to you. So, if you have any suggestions, things you want to find out about, or if you just want to leave us a comment, I encourage you to do so.
Electronic Manufacturing Industry Stats and Growth ProjectionsThe trends below mean that there are many of factors influencing the industry. The following are a sampling of important stats that have been highlighted as a consequence of this. Just some of the most notable include:
- Hourly downtime is experienced by many businesses, with as many as 98% stating it costs them $100,000 or more per hour.
- Predictive maintenance may decrease expenses by 20%.
- Unplanned outages could be prevented with predictive maintenance by up to 50%.
- 72% of large companies require 99% minimum uptime.
- Electronic manufacturing is expected to grow by roughly 8% by 2025.
- 50% of IoT spending is will focus on transportation, logistics, and discrete costs.
- 40% of IoT customers prefer dealing with an established company.
- 63% of companies believe IoT device investment will increase profitability.
- Three-fourths of companies will have digitized their supply changes by 2021.
- Close to 1/3 of companies have already implemented IoT into their devices.